Etsy Badge

Tracking

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Etsy Treasury List

So, I got up early this morning to try to snag a spot in the Etsy treasury. For sometime, I have been wanting to post a nautical themed treasury list featuring my Women's Nautical Hat. After several failed attempts to snag a treasury spot, I finally got one.


You can see the treasury on etsy by clicking here.

Not only was I able to snag a spot for my hat, but I was able to feature a couple of my favorite Utah sellers. The Full Spectrum Designs is an awesome t-shirt designer that I found last summer at the Downtown Farmers Market. She has been a favorite of mine ever since.

I also featured a fabulous steam punk jeweler from Bountiful; Steam Trunk Studio. I found these guys on etsy and love their stuff. I especially love their Fall in the Wasatch necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment