Etsy Badge

Tracking

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Trendwatch

There is a new trend in spring and summer fashion that I have been really excited about: Crochet. It's everywhere. Forever 21 has an extensive line of crochet items including sweaters, tank tops, fingerless gloves, and berets. Some of my favorites include this dress, and these fingerless gloves.



Some of the trends feature more classic styling and others are hippy throwbacks; some offer a balance of the two.

Crochet work has also been spotted in Urban Outfitters spring line. I really love this crochet back cardigan, and this crochet pencil skirt. Urban Outfitters even offers a sexy black crochet swimsuit.

American Eagle Outfitters is also offering a selection of crochet items including crochet edged t-shirts and tanks, crochet edged bracelets, and crochet edged leggings.

Even Hollister is featuring this sweater, and J Crew this classic dress.

Anthropologie pulled out all the stops this season with crochet necklaces, tops, tanks, and even toys.

The bottom line is that crochet is here and I am loving ever bit of it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Now I want to go shopping - or make you make me all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. All this stuff is sooo cute. I want it all too.

    ReplyDelete